RSPCA'S OPERATION WANTED
20% OFF DESEXING
JUNE 1 - AUGUST 31 2019
Did you know that thousands and thousands of unwanted cats and dogs end up at shelters and pounds each year with an unknown future due to the fact that people are simply NOT getting their pets desexed? Getting their pets desexed before they have a litter?
WHY DESEX YOUR PET?
There are many great reasons to have your pet desexed. Below we list some of them and remember desexing your pet will make sure they do not add to the unwanted puppies and kittens currently sitting in shelters and pounds waiting for homes.
- Reduces desire to roam
- Allows your pet to be happier and healthier
- No risk of unwanted litters
- Cheaper council registration fees
- Reduces risk of some cancers
- Reduces aggressive behaviours in dogs
- Reduces behaviours such as urine spraying in cats
GET IN EARLY - CALL THE CLINIC TO MAKE A BOOKING!