WHAT IS OPERATION WANTED
OPERATION WANTED is a major and successful annual desexing initiative marking the collaboration of local councils, local participating veterinary clinics and RSPCA Queensland. Chancellor Park Veterinary Surgery is participating in Operation Wanted and offering a 20% discount off our usual desexing fee.
WHEN DOES THE DISCOUNT END
The Operation Wanted campaign runs each year from June 1 – August 31
There are many great reasons to have your pet desexed. Below we list some of them and remember desexing your pet will make sure they do not add to the unwanted puppies and kittens currently sitting in shelters and pounds waiting for homes.
THE BENEFITS OF DESEXING YOUR PET
- Reduces desire to roam
- Allows your pet to be happier and healthier
- No risk of unwanted litters
- Cheaper council registration fees
- Reduces risk of some cancers
- Reduces aggressive behaviours in dogs
- Reduces behaviours such as urine spraying in cats
If you have any questions or would like to book in your pet for desexing, please call us.